To inspire, connect, and equip the youth to transform societies through movements that promote hope, non-violence, and reconciliation.
To work with youth and empower them to be agents of sustainable change. To inspire, connect, empower, and equip a new team of national leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational, and community transformation. To unite the youth of Nepal from all ethnic and religious groups in a movement that provides hope and facilitates reconciliation in Nepal.
- To create the largest youth-led movement and network
- To establish a youth reconciliation center
- To inspire and empower youth to lead SDGs
- To be the most influential voice for youth on social media
- To support local movement leading their areas towards sustainable and reconciliation
- To create sustainable friendships and relationships across ethnic and religious lines through language learning, integration, and social good projects
- To be a strong resistance against violence, prejudice, injustice, poverty & corruption
Values & Pillars
Pillar 1 – Youth-leadership & Character
Focus love and attention towards those who will fight the next conflict, the young. Involving young people in building peace and give them hope. If the enemy of hope is despair, hope is an important pillar upon which to build sustainable peace.
Pillar 2 – Non-Violence
Peace is only possible with a commitment to non-violence.
Pillar 3 – Reconciliation & Conflict Transformation
Stop the generational cycle of conflict within a country and transform hate into hope, peace, and reconciliation.
Pillar 4 – Grassroots Movements
Stay local, Listen to local voices and reach and give them a voice through our movement. Each conflict is unique, and sustainable peace can only come from those who have lived and suffered on the ground.
Nepal Unites Reached
Nepal Unites physically reached in the following provinces:
Province No.3 and
Province No. 5.