Deprecated: File Elementor\Scheme_Typography is deprecated since version 2.8.0! Use Elementor\Core\Schemes\Typography instead. in /webhome/nepaluni/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5569
- To take initiation for the upliftment of marginalized communities like women, Muslims, Madhesi, Dalits, Janajatis, differently ables, and sexual minorities.
- To contribute to the institutional development of community’s goodwill, virtue, and good governance.
- To contribute to institutionalize Nepal’s sustainable peace, prosperity, and development.
- To conduct awareness programmes against social and cultural distortions and anomalies.
- To preserve and promote local resources, and identify and develop the skills, capabilities, and energy of the youth.
- To coordinate with national and international organizations to exchange and increase youth capacity, organizational development, and exchange of cultural experiences through youth exchange programmes.
- To create an environment of hope, non-violence, humanitarian spirit, and reconciliation by making the youths responsible towards the nation.
- To be the ultimate for voice Marginalized, Conflict and Violence Victims , Poorly Neglected, Backward and Exiled Persons, Communities
- To work for the rescue, rehabilitation and upliftment of orphans, helpless and disabled people, programs to contribute to harmony, virtue, rights, justice, good governance, and organization development.
- To protect and promote local resources as well as encourage the skills, abilities, and energy of youths.
- To conduct programmes to end discrimination and to conduct self-reliance programs.
- To build sustainable peace, prosperity, and development and to work in the field of protection of human rights.
- To conduct grassroots movement programmes and various community upliftment projects.